The Connectr N10K has the largest capacity of our Connectr® range of cash vaults, designed specifically to accept bulk cash deposits quickly. This cash handling solution is ideal for retailers or wholesalers who handle large volumes of cash that require a robust vault to secure their cash.
Key features of the N10K
- Built to a minimum of SABS category 4 standard
- Capacity of 10 000 banknotes in a single, disposable bag
- Robust device: approximately 950kg
- Up to 300 banknotes per minute processing speed
- Unique, secure and fully automated door locking mechanism
- Load 99 users
- Able to load 10 agnostic bank accounts of your choice on the device (upgradeable to 20 bank accounts)
- Bank agnostic
- Biometric user identification
- Host to host automated reconciliation
- RFID bar code bag identification
- Dual SIM GSM/GPRS modem (communication)
At Cash Connect we provide you with more than just a tin box to store your cash! In fact, we provide you with a complete end-to-end cash management and payments solution that will not only save you time and money, but more importantly, improve your cash flow.
We guarantee your cash with an immediate risk transfer once you deposit your cash in one of our cash vaults. By offering you same day value, reduced shrinkage, competitive cash deposit fees, a managed Cash-in-Transit service and instant access to the cash in your vault – we move the bank to your store!
- Over 150 certified technicians operating from 26 points of presence and guaranteeing fast and reliable customer support.
- A contact centre with skilled support agents operating 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Specialist business consultants capable of designing solutions to meet every specific need.
- Access to an online client portal to view your deposits, recons, transaction history and download financial reports.
- Install the Connected App to apply for business funding in 24 hrs, or to make use of Instant Access to get real-time access to the cash in your vault, at the click of a button!
- A team of account managers who are dedicated to the ongoing care and support of our clients.