We give you mobile, cost-effective card payment solutions, built to boost any small, medium and large businesses to trade with the convenience of quick, easy and reliable card payment transactions. The only questions is, is this crucial business tool and ultimate customer convenience something you can afford not to have in times like these?
All our card terminals include an internal SIM card, for the convenience of quick payment transactions to help keep the feet coming through your door faster.
With our competitive rates, our card payment machines are ideal for your business, whether you’re big or small.
We offer three ranges of card terminals, which include a stand-alone, mobile and mPOS option which can easily be integrated into a retail point of sale (POS) system, allowing for seamless recons and cash-up processes.
Here’s how Connected Card Solution works:
Step into the future of ultimate customer convenience and integrate any POS software with our range of card payment devices. Allow yourself the agility you need to succeed, while our terminals communicate seamlessly with your existing point of sale systems.
- A desktop terminal which accepts credit or debit cards is connected to the point of sale (POS) computer / cash register using a communication cable.
- Purchases are entered on the POS computer or cash register and at the time of payment either debit or credit card is selected by the operator.
- The POS software then sends a command to the terminal, that includes the transaction amount.
- The terminal then requests for a card to be presented and completes the on-line part of the transaction.
- At the end of the transaction, the terminal prints a receipt and sends the response (approved or declined) back to the POS computer. That completes the transaction process.
- In the case where the POS computer is offline, for whatever reason, e.g. a power failure, the desktop card machine can be used as a traditional payment terminal, the amount is entered on the terminal, and the card is presented.