1. What rates can you offer me as a retailer/merchant?As each merchant is important to us, we calculate your rates on a case-by-case basis. We would like to hear from you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you right back to discuss your personalised offer!
2. What types of card payment machines do you offer?
At Card Connect we offer a wide range of card payment machines (debit and credit card terminals), for big and small businesses: (1) Mobile card machines, perfect for a business that requires payment on the go, ( 2) Fixed countertop card machines, ideal for retail outlets like supermarkets, liquor stores, hardware stores and wholesalers, (3) mPOS (mobile point of sale) card machines, which is a very affordable device, ideal for start-up businesses that are not processing large volumes of transactions.
3. What are your Contact Centre operating hours and Client Support details?
- Support Contact Centre: 0861 338 767
- WhatsApp Support Line: 071 401 2873
Contact Centre operating hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 07h30 to 18h00
- Saturdays: 07h00 to 17h00
- Sundays: 07h00 – 14h00 (first and last Sunday of the month, 07h00-16h00)
- Public Holidays: 07h00 – 14h00
4. Can you settle to any bank account?
Yes, we are able to settle to any South African Bank account.
5. What card types can be used on your card payment machines (card terminals)?
Any Mastercard and VISA affiliated card can be used on our machines as well as Diners Club, Amex and SASSA cards.
6. Can your card payment terminal perform Tap & Go transactions?
Yes, all our card payment machines (card terminals) are Tap & Go enabled. At Card Connect we utilise the latest payment technology on all our card acceptance machines, giving you, the business owner, and your customers peace of mind.
7. What additional products/services can you offer?
Card Connect forms part of the Connect Group, meaning we can offer your business a diverse range of solutions, enabling your business to reach its full potential.
- Interested in a Cash Management solution?
With Cash Connect it’s like we put the bank in your store. Within seconds of depositing cash into your vault, it’s as good as banked and Connect guarantees the funds in your bank account, the same day. Trade in a safe environment with robust, automated cash vaults. Take your business to the next level. Click here to read more. Alternatively email email@example.com or call 0861 MYRAND.
- Need access to trading capital of up to R5m in 24hrs?
With Capital Connect you can Click & Borrow to access working - Fast, flexible business funding that will help you grow, stock-up or renovate, so that you never miss an opportunity! Click here to read more. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0861 FUNDED.
- Do you want to increase foot-traffic and your bottom line?
With Kazang Connect you can sell prepaid airtime, data, electricity and gaming vouchers, accept DStv payments, do money transfers and more! Click here to read more. Alternatively email email@example.com or call 0861 MYRAND.
8. Do you offer Cashback?
Yes, our card machines (terminals) are equipped with the Cashback functionality so you can give your customers that extra bit of convenience to withdraw cash while doing any point-of-sale (POS) transaction. Read more.
9. Do you have an online business portal (how do I view my transactions)?
Yes, as a Card Connect client you have access to a merchant portal, enabling you to view your card transactions and extract card related data you require.
10. Do you integrate into various till-point providers?
Yes, we are currently integrating into Odyssey and Price Point retail.
11. How do I unsubscribe from electronic marketing communication?
Simply go to the Connect Subscription Zone to update your subscription status. Go to www.connected.co.za/subscription. Please note that all marketing emails include an unsubscribe link, once you click on the unsubscribe, you are automatically removed from future marketing mailers.