A vacancy exists for Card Payment Specialist in Card Connect, a Division of Main Street 1723 Pty Ltd, in KwaZulu- Natal.
Card Connect is looking for entrepreneurial and passionate sales consultants who will aggressively knock-on doors to increase market shares for Card Connect. We are looking for a strong individual to join the team who can build a strong pipeline of business through cold calling and referrals.
The individual must have the ability to negotiate with business owners and decision makers. The individual should be able to counter a client’s objections effectively and sell the benefit and easy payment solution of using our POS device.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Meeting monthly GP and placement sales targets
- Ensure 100% data integrity and submission of sales information on due dates
- Ensure pipeline timeframes and procedures are adhered to
- Solid motivations for new sales based on factual information – all necessary documentation presented at the time of submission
- Regular meetings and leverage of leads from CRE department
- Escalation and continuous updates on sites in deployment
- Weekly check to ensure that the sales report reflects deals correctly
- Ensure that all sites are pre-qualified in line with criteria
- Ensure that every possible action is taken to sort unprofitable sites out quickly
- Ensuring that sites on the nil transaction are actioned within specified timeframes
- Accurate and timeous feedback on Key Account information as required
- Ensure that company specific projects are delivered on time with required output
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Min 3-5 years Sales experience within Acquiring / POS / Ecommerce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiations skills with the ability to close deals
- MS Office proficiency
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Number of positions available