How we work together:
Our development team is growing in support of the exciting projects we have. You will be part of a cross-functional diverse team of talented individuals who are thought partners with a shared ambition in the success of our company.
We are curious, passionate, short on ego and high on output. We love what we do and what we create. We run on an Agile environment, and we value having great people on our team who are not only committed but share our core values and vision.
Our buddy system is bound to sharpen your skills, knowledge, and abilities. You will work on real business requirements, after which your code will be reviewed and released into production and gain exposure to different environment and work on diverse projects.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- You will be a full stack developer, adding to our products and services as we expand our business.
- Interfacing to 3rd party providers.
- Building interfaces for new customers to access these products.
- Adding some frontend screens.
- High volume, database queries.
- Developing, checking, and deploying reports.
- Reconciliation and balancing the financial legs of the transactions.
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies and development processes.
- Assisting with support on customer queries
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer or a Graduate.
- Willingness to work in Python.
- MySQL or another database knowledge.
- Computer Science Degree or Engineering Degree with Computer Science
Our Tech Stack:
- AWS Cloud services
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Company benefits
- Professional Growth
- Birthday Leave
- Flexible working hours and WFH
Number of positions available