The responsibilities of the position include:
- Find and onboard strategic regional suppliers
- Find and onboard strategic sites for vaults and super wallets
- Lead and manage the vault sales rep
- Sign up key users and influencers to super wallet
- Grow supplier payments revenue through:
- Activating existing Kazang agents
- Coordinating of ancillary/support projects – drop safe deployments, interfacing and working with Kazang Sales Department
- Identifying and resolving issues in trade
- Up to date market data analysis of payments product and competitor performance.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the market.
- Present data to Management.
- Minimum of a matric exemption
- Undergraduate degree in business or any relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience working in business development or management at a relevant distributor or independent wholesaler (from the industry).
- Microsoft Office proficiency (word, excel, outlook).
- MS Teams.
Number of positions available