The Contracts Administrator Position within Kazang is a multi-facetted role. Staff in this position are primarily expected to:
- Ensure that incoming contracts and KYC information is verified and vetted.
- Activation and registration of vendors once the Contract Approval process has been completed.
- Android App registrations and Vetting
Secondary duties include but are not limited to:
- Following up on Inactive Kazang Pay Merchants when required.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Monitor the relevant Contracts queue on Freshdesk
- Ensure contracts are “tagged” correctly on Freshdesk
- Ensure that correct contracts are completed properly and signed
- Ensure that all the necessary KYC documents are attached.
- Performing various external checks to verify the vendors KYC details
- Capturing of the contracts (where necessary).
- Activating and registering the vendor after the application is approved.
- Tasking any work that needs to be done on site, including branding.
Webstore / Android App Registrations
- Process and FICA customers that register via the webstore.
- Knowledge of the Kazang vending business.
- Administration experience
- Microsoft packages – Excel, Word etc.
Number of positions available