The responsibilities of the position include:
- Resolving tickets using the front end, MySQL and other provided tools.
- Escalate to internal resources where necessary.
- Follow each ticket through to resolution and ticket closure.
- Be on standby rotation.
- Understanding of complex systems and problems.
- Work closely with technical support and DevOps team.
- Work with Software Developers.
- BSc Qualification or any other related qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Application Support Engineer role.
- Experience in Linux, MySQL and Python knowledge (essential).
- Application trouble shooting.
- Understanding of system architecture.
- Risk adverse dealing with production code and systems.
Number of positions available