You will be a business analyst within the Product team, working hand in hand with the product owners in solutioning, designing and delivering new products as well as continually enhancing the existing product base.
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent, detailed, and pragmatic go-getter with the ability to coordinate projects between various teams of people contributing to the ongoing development of existing as well as new systems. Excellent communication skills are a must, both verbally and written. Previous experience in managing software product development is also a must.
The responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Providing full product lifecycle continuity from requirements gathering through to testing and delivery to the end user
- Liaising with customers and internal project sponsors to understand their requirements.
- Participating in high level solution definition and strategy formulation
- Writing and maintaining user stories containing functional specifications and acceptance tests
- Working closely with the development and testing team as well as the stakeholders to provide clarity on requirements and assisting with prioritisation.
- Performing acceptance testing
- Assistance in training on new systems and processes implemented.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- IT or Computer Science Degree/Diploma preferred
- Role-related certifications advantageous
- 3-5 years’ experience of Business Analysis
- Business analysis practices and techniques
- Full SDLC exposures
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Number of positions available