Main purpose of position
The development of business growth opportunities by actioning the strategic goals of the organization and delivering a premium class service to our customers and future/potential customers.
Key performance areas
- Consult, negotiate and make progress on deals across all four products to the point of signing with decision makers/business owners
- Source viable opportunities to promote the Connect Group Offering to secure required daily/ weekly / monthly quote output and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with business owners/decision makers
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) where the business is currently in the market for a cash management solution
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) that is currently in contract with a competitor and should form part of your future dated pipeline
- Strive to understand your prospects business requirements to effectively provide the correct Connected solution and negotiate past objections
- Sell our end-to-end solution and the benefits thereof
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity on the CRM system (core suite)
- Bring in new business to exceed daily / weekly / monthly/quarterly and annual targets agreed to across Card Connect, Kazang Connect, Capital Connect and Cash Connect.
- Manage & retain relationships with key industry influencers
- Grow one’s available opportunities via referral business events/tradeshows
- Understand the Connect Group offering fully to best consult with your prospect base and ensure maximum client satisfaction once the client is converted.
- Assist in transferring the relationship post installation to the Account Manager/Hybrid managing the customer thereafter
- Manage prospects expectation post signing up a Connected Product.
- Manage all activity and reporting via core suite and report server daily to effectively manage and secure your prospect base
- Managing and actioning ongoing promotions/campaigns/strategic decisions throughout the prospect base
- Keep the prospect base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within Connect Group.
- Conduct monthly site visits of your current month’s tiers
- Maintain an accurate customer data base and call cycle
- ADHOC request as and when required
Manage the customer portfolio allocated to you by ensuring:
- Manage declared BTV to Actual BTV processed monthly/quarterly/annually
- Manage customers not utilizing device and try reducing to a fully active portfolio
- Limit technical call outs by ensuring efficient and thorough switch on training as well as ongoing training with the device users/sites
- Renewal negotiations to begin @12 months remaining on the current contract
- Keep the customer appraised of any changes or new product developments and services
- Settlement process is understood, and client is trained on instant access and online client portal, Webflo
- Working with Finance on any escalated queries that they require assistance with.
- Feedback and quick resolution to customer queries acknowledgement of email within 24 hours and resolution within 48 hours
- Training and upskilling of new and existing customers on an ongoing basis
- Train the client on the current escalation process on the below:
- Technical issues
- CIT escalations
- Settlement/Recon Queries
- Contact Centre Support
- Contact Centre WhatsApp support
Number of positions available