The responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- First line Level 1 and 2 end user support
- Implementing business solutions on Microsoft platforms
- Assisting in researching and implementing new technologies
- Performing on-site and remote software/hardware support
- Hardware upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Configuring Laptops for new hires and existing staff.
- Configuring access to network resources, e.g. shares, printers, internet, and email
- General audio and video troubleshooting.
- Assisting with engineering and implementing IT projects.
In order to be considered for this position the following requirements need to be met:
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous.
- A+ and N+ Certifications advantageous.
- Proficient in English Written and verbal.
- Excellent clear and comprehensible communication skills
- 1-2 years IT support experience preferred
- Microsoft Windows 10 desktop platforms, Microsoft Windows 2008 server platforms, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Autotask or similar ticketing system experience.
- SolarWinds experience advantageous.
- Basic understanding of computer networks (DNS, DHCP).
- Understanding on repairing and building laptops from scratch - including loading all required software, both OS and applications.
Number of positions available