Kazang, one of Africa’s leading providers of virtual products, is looking for highly talented HR Officer to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Provide guidance and service to all employees on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Ensure compliance with Labour relations act and assist with all industrial relations inquiries
- Representation at disciplinary hearings
- Responsible for the WSP and ATR submissions, including Discretionary Grant applications
- Preparing of EE online submissions, attending EE meetings, maintaining all EE records and assist with drafting of EE plan
- - Learnerships
- - Employee development
- Assist with the creation and distribution of internal HR communication
- Assists with talent acquisition and recruitment processes where needed
- Supporting HRM in the succession planning and the retaining of employees
- Support the HRM with the implementation of new HR programmes, policies, and procedures
- Assistance on job descriptions and job grading.
- Partake in the development of HR programmes with regards to employee engagement
- Drive performance management process and system, such as the organizational leadership review, career path sessions, talent management initiatives with Department Heads.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce.
- Assistance on employee orientation, development, and training.
- Employee relationship management and company-employee communication.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Degree in Human Resources or any relevant tertiary qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Formal IR and Disciplinary experience is essential
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Building Relationships
- Team Orientation
- Initiating Action
Number of positions available