The sales admin will be working closely with other sales administrators and will be reporting directly to the National Account Manager.
- Reports and dashboards
- Managing of Daily, weekly, and / or monthly reports that shows the effectiveness of the various Formal Channels
- Expanding upon existing reports to ensure increased efficiency and to make sure you have the required information to assist the Formal Channel
- Distributing said reports in the form of dashboards to the relevant department heads.
- Kazang Retentions Worksheets – Device drop-offs
- Using reports to identify devices that stop trading
- Escalating these to the relevant Salesperson for follow up
- Ensure that any issues related to this is resolved satisfactorily by escalating to the relevant department head
- Post-Payment Facility Management
- Responsible for learning and understanding Kazang’s Post-Payment model for the Formal Channel
- Assist in the receipt, pre-approval, and post-approval related to new and existing Formal Customers applying for a Post-Payment Facility
- Ongoing monitoring of Post-Payment Facility’s with an expectation to contact our Formal Customers telephonically and via email to resolve queries, issues, and outstanding amounts within a timely manner.
- Formal Customer Assistance
- Assisting Formal Customers with various issues or queries related to the Kazang business.
- This may include reporting requirements, tax invoices, settlement/deposit queries, post-payment assistance, as well as other assistance the clients may require from time to time
- Relevant Administrative experience is essential
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data and extract what is relevant to the business.
- Able to identify trends and spot discrepancies where applicable
- Sound computer literacy including Outlook and Excel required
- Sound numeric skills
Education & Qualifications:
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand constructive criticism to improve
- Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality
- Shows initiative
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty
Number of positions available