Kazang Connect is looking for an IMT Account Manager. The individual is required to have strong communication skills. English is compulsory and the individual should speak at least one of the following languages: Somali, Amharic, Bangladeshi, or other African/Asian languages all beneficial)
Successful candidates are required to have passed Matric and have a relevant Tertiary qualification.
The responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Grow bottom-line IMT (International Money Transfer) revenue
- Engaging with the market to identify key partnerships to grow IMT business
- Activating existing Kazang agents to capitalise on IMT opportunity as well as onboarding new specialised IMT Agents.
- Keep up to date market intelligence (competitor offerings, key players, market dynamics that may influence sales volumes etc.)
- Coordinating of ancillary/support projects – drop safe deployments, managing IMT specific service staff etc.
- Ensure Kazang offer is preferable IMT partner for all market players
- Structuring deals with strategic customers
- Interfacing and working with Kazang Sales Department to facilitate IMT product growth
- Up to date market data analysis of IMT product and competitor performance
- 3-4 years’ experience working in business development or management at a relevant Financial Institution, Monetary Transfer Operator, or equivalent company.
- Microsoft Office proficiency i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Number of positions available