We are looking for a dynamic PM/ Scrum Master to join our growing IT team. The right individual must be innovative, with a proactive approach to projects.
- Implement, participate in and contribute to Agile development (scrum)
- Maintain communications between the development team and the rest of the business stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the development work pipeline to ensure predictable delivery.
- Scheduling of tasks and Assignment of tasks to team members.
- Simultaneous Management of Multiple Teams and Products.
- General management of schedule, milestones, dependencies, and resource allocation, including cross-team, cross-project, and customer delivery dependencies.
- Provide executive status of projects and interact with executive staff for steering committees, status reports, removal of blockers, and risk identification / mitigation.
Desired experience and qualification
- Bachelor of Science/ any related tertiary qualification
- Scrum Certified
- Have 2-5 years previous experience working within project management for software developers using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Understand the software development ecosystem; basic knowledge of core web technologies and be able to predict time expectancy of job completion.
- Be able to manage company and developer expectations through honest and timely updates.
- Solid understanding of a recognised ticketing/project management system
Number of positions available