We are looking for a Repair Technician in the Business Support office. If you are passionate about electronics check out the below.
The Repair Technician will be responsible for repairing hardware / devices which have malfunctioned and restore them to good operating condition. Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are necessary to resolve problems through functionality tests. The technician will carry out tasks such as replacing LCD screens, housings, and inner hardware such as wires and circuit boards and in some cases, pc board level repairs.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Repair hardware/ device which have malfunctioned
- Ensure devices are correctly configured before allocation
- Ensure refurbished devices are in good condition and good working order
- Complete all the necessary admin processes related to Sales Orders
- Troubleshooting devices that are returned from the field
- Test and refurbish
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- Proficient on MS Excel
- Must have knowledge of hardware and software of cellular devices
- No previous experience required
- Must be able to work overtime and on some weekends if required
Number of positions available