We are searching for a dynamic individual to join our recruitment team in Cape Town. In this role, you will identify vacancies, source candidates, and perform interviews for various positions within the organisation. Provide proactive and effective candidate sourcing to the business while reporting to the HR Manager. Working within an integral team, this role requires, sourcing, interviewing, shortlisting candidates and conducting reference checks.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for all external and internal recruitment.
- Advertise on relevant recruitment sites and mediums.
- Ensure attractive external job descriptions and adverts and sign off from department manager.
- Develop recruitment pipeline for important roles
Recruitment & Selection:
- Attract great talent and ensure an overall positive candidate experience.
- Interview job applicants
- Develop and maintain relationship with various recruitment sources.
- Maintaining a database of candidates for recruitment pipeline
- Candidate assessments.
- Reference checking.
- Regretting and feedback to applicants.
Regular feed-back on progress with vacancies:
- Regular update meetings with HR and department managers.
- Reports as per requirements.
- Drawing up contracts and offer letters.
- New start documentation for new hires
- Complete weekly/monthly recruitment reports.
- Induction admin preparation
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
- A degree in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach work, thinking outside of the box.
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Great time management skills.
- A team player who can work independently.
- Bonus would be having at least 1 year experience in recruitment and hiring.
- Bonus knowledge of relevant HR legislation and hiring processes.
- Bonus would be experience in candidate screening and interviewing.
- Relationship building
Number of positions available