The responsibilities of the position include:
- Answering of incoming calls
- Taking messages and emailing them to the relevant staff member where necessary.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Strictly follows all Covid-19 Regulations for staff and visitors.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors to relevant department or employee.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Handling expense claims for EXCO members when required.
- Booking of flights and accommodation for staff when required.
- Facilities management, such as, servicing coffee machines, servicing of fire extinguishers, calling of locksmiths when needed, plant watering, maintenance issues e.g., if a door comes off in the kitchen, the alarm people, parking – liaising with Centre management, security disks for new commers.
- Doing filing when Finance requires assistance.
- Data capturing.
- Minimum of a matric exemption.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Basic excel skills.
Number of positions available