The responsibilities of the position include:
- To develop an intimate knowledge of the software architecture and overall systems understanding.
- Streamline and improve software integration, release, and deployment processes
- Enhance systems monitoring and metrics reporting.
- Work closely with developers to improve quality and efficiency of the software
- Maintain end-to-end security using industry best practices.
- Investigate and adopt new technologies as needs arise.
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform maintenance on infrastructure, build pipeline and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on servers to keep them in good health.
- Liaise with customers, solutions architects & other developers in aligning requirement specifications where applicable.
- Working as part of a project team to develop & deliver solutions.
- Setup and maintain related documentation.
- Bachelor of Science/ any related tertiary qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with databases and a good understanding of SQL
- Linux production environment experience
- Hands on experience with containerization (Docker)
- Great interpersonal skills
Number of positions available