The International Administrator reports to the International Administration Manager and is responsible for the day to day running of Kazang Operations outside of South Africa. This includes financial, operations and sales related duties.
The responsibilities of the position include:
Voucher Stock Management:
- Ordering and loading of vouchers for countries outside of SA.
- Liaising with international suppliers related to Voucher Stock.
- Running stock recon reports.
- Processing of Goods Received vouchers.
- Processing of and recon of quarterly rebates.
- Ensure that all bank deposits are processed.
- Reconciliation of Bank records with CR reports.
- Check for duplicates
- Checking daily deposits to look for “Failed” deposits and processing.
- Managing of SMS vendor debit orders (Namibia).
Working closely with the in-country staff:
- Ensure that all Vendor contracts are received and processed before month-end.
- Check that all contracts are captured on CR.
- Reconcile contracts with Finance department and Device Activity Report.
- Reconcile device payments with Contracts.
Sales and Customer Support
- Working of standby shifts to deal with Client Queries.
- Deal with Customer Support tickets and WhatsApp messages (Freshdesk).
- Deal with 3rd party escalations i.e., DSTV payments, reversals etc.
- Passing on leads to in-country team.
- Month end Corporate Vendor reports and invoicing.
- Invoicing and loading credit for direct-to-consumer SMS business.
- Reporting and Statistics as required.
- Minimum requirement is a Matric Certificate
- A general B-Com degree will be advantageous
- Previous experience in Finance or Customer Relations Management is required.
Number of positions available